- Experience building and nurturing teams under your leadership, developing and reinforcing sales pipeline strategies and supporting enablement processes.
- Passionate Coach & Mentor with a growth mindset.
- Strong business development and client site management experience in the labour outsourcing, temporary employment service or recruitment industry and a proven sales track record.
- Ability to ensure revenue targets are met for the branches as well as ensuring the team is meeting their targets and striving for personal bests.
- Grow and cross sell key client accounts directly and manage relationships to increase market growth.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present audio visual sales presentations at a board room level to clients
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of current legislation, LRA, BCOE, Bargaining Council agreements
- Valid driver’s licence with own vehicle is essential.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.