|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
Market & Customer Research Jobs
- Processing of daily correspondence such as surrenders, loans, addition and/ or
removal of lives, conversions, reinstatements, cash back refunds and
- Removal and/ or inflation added onto policy.
- Handling of rejection refunds (cash focus) received from Finance Department.
- Updating of initial and surname, contact details and addresses of the lives.
- Report any discrepancies to the team leaders.
- Maintaining policies, work out premium differences e.g. applying premium debt,
moving commencement dates or journalizing premiums with the approval of the
- Handling of telephone, email or manual correspondence queries.
- Follow up on outstanding documents.
- Provide written feedback for queries received.
- Processing of refund requests from policy holders.
- Ensure all documents are received, if any documents are outstanding.
- Refunds should be done according to the policy and procedure.
- Assist with training of new personnel.
- Check the work done by subordinates and report any training needs to team
- Processing of daily correspondence received.
- Processing of daily value letter request received.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Grade 12
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- 2 – 3 Years’ administrative experience in Long Term Insurance environment.
- At least 1 year experience and knowledge in client service environment and
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Good time and cost management.
- Be client friendly and service oriented