|Location||Midrand, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
The main purpose of the job is to support the business leadership in the implementation of strategic plan and the effective management of teams.
Focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development.
Develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Specialised Technical Capabilities:
Sets Strategy and Drives Delivery Excellence for Technology Risk Solutions:
· Ability to lead client through end-to-end design and delivery of forward looking, holistic, and business-aligned Technology Risk solutions
o Owns end-to-end delivery of enterprise-level technology risk programs, including requirements, supporting strategies and architectures, and appropriately manages and mitigates risks across the program
o Builds a business case for investing in technology and risk products and forecasts ROI of proposed solutions
o Adopts a holistic view when recommending solutions, leveraging leading practices to align technology and data risk solutions with business strategy and specific industry issues
o Anticipates risks, opportunities, and broader organizational implications of proposed recommendations, and proactively define mitigating solutions
o Leads stakeholders in building executive-level support and organizational buy-in to help enable and sustain the proposed programs
o Builds a brand within a chosen domain and industry and is regarded internally and externally as a subject matter expert
o Stays current on market trends and regulations, and anticipates risk / opportunities; advises client accordingly
Sets Strategy for Assurance Engagements:
· Ability to design strategies for assurance engagements that optimize business impact
o Effectively defines the type of assurance engagement to be performed and aligns internal and external stakeholders accordingly. Applies professional judgement to control observations and deficiencies, in line with appropriate deficiency evaluation frameworks. Helps client translate results of assurance engagements reports into prioritized decisions to enhance the alignment between assurance process and overall client’s strategic goals.
· Pro-active attitude towards making the business work, winning business, staff development, exceptional delivery, business development, continuous improvement
· Leader of people.
· Leader of PCAOB and SOX engagements.
· Leader of TPA engagements, including targeting Cloud providers.
· Leader of Digital Risk and Emerging Technology solutions and engagements.
· RA-wide focus and knowledge of services.
· Leads specific industry knowledge, development and winning business for ITSA.
· Leads innovation initiatives and drive implementation of these across the business.
· Demonstrated ability to manage engagements that encompass the wider RA services incorporating specialists from other Offerings
· Knowledge and application of key Controls Advisory solutions and ability to sell and deliver these in the market
· Design and implementation of ITSA Controls Advisory solutions to enhance service delivery and grow business revenue.
· Leads skill development for selected Controls Advisory offerings including:
o Network applications and infrastructure
o Enterprise architecture
o Data storage and management;
o ITIL Incident and Management;
o FSI banking, card, fraud and financial crime
o Agile / DevOps
o Cloud Technologies
o Cognitive Technologies (AI, ML, RPA etc).
· Able deliver multiple engagements on time and within budget
· Proven ability to make decisions and the right judgement calls
· Creates a climate of positive nature
· Ability to provide leadership and guidance/coaching to managers and professional staff
· Ability to inspire and enthuse others to commitment and involvement
· Keeps calm under pressure
· Drives continuous improvement
· Custodian of the business
Appropriate B. Degree
Relevant Degree, honours or post graduate diploma.
Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM or CISSP + relevant CPD that establishes credibility and capability in the IT Risk market
Successful completion of MADC, LADC.
5 years in a client facing role; 3 of these in a management role
5-8 years IT Audit, Third Party Assurance and IT Controls Advisory experience selected industries of experience (e.g. financial services, TMT or consumer business, etc.)
Broad experience in IT risk management, business process and controls advisory and PCAOB Audit.
Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate medium to large engagements across a broad range of ITSA sub offerings comfortably and with quality delivery.
Ability to lead client through end-to-end design and delivery of forward looking, holistic, and business-aligned ITSA solutions.