|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
To partner with internal stakeholders to identify and customise product solutions for cross-border payments, contributing towards future product innovations and current enhancements while driving product profitability and adhering to risk and compliance regulations.
- Define and drive the tactical plan for Payment / Receivables cross-border Payments within multiple markets across sectors, geography or countries aligned to the Payments and Receivables strategic roadmap to achieve the goals and objectives of the universal TPS strategy.
- Partner with Client Coverage and TPS sales to identify and customise product solutions taking into consideration the multiple currency and legislative requirements involved, to meet the needs of targeted clients within a specific sector, geography or country for cross-border Payments.
- Contribute towards future product innovations and current product enhancements in the relevant area ( Payments / Receivables cross-border Payments) of expertise by staying abreast of new digital technologies, market trends, Fintech disruptions, artificial intelligence and behavioural economics to remain relevant and competitive.
- Manage the execution of the value chain in line with specific country regulatory and legislative requirements from transaction origination through to deployment, working closely with the client and internal stakeholders to ensure the product meets the clients needs.
- Set the exit price for cross-border Payments Payments / Receivables products for multiple markets based on guidelines and standards outlined in the defined pricing strategy ensuring commercial competitiveness and product profitability in line with profit and loss goals.
- Manage and review product development and innovation budget taking into consideration the multiple currency and legislative requirements, including return on investment and product profitability that will contribute towards the cross-border Payment / Receivables profit and loss statement. Provide weekly/monthly reports according to defined formats and guidelines.
- Calculate the direct and indirect costs to develop, implement and maintain products for cross-border Payments payment to effectively set the exit price and verify the return on investment.
Governance & Risk
- Represent CIB at all governance, compliance and risk committee (Country specific committees) (PASA, CIB Ops, BRCC etc) meetings both internally and externally to stay abreast of any new regulations, or changes to current regulations to ensure Payments and Receivables product compliance.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree: Banking, Finance, Business, Commerce;
- Experience at previous financial services institutions, specifically within Payments and Receivables cross-border payments;
- Experience and knowledge in planning and executing the end-to-end product life-cycle across multiple jurisdictions;
- Experience and product knowledge of Corporate and Investment Banking(CIB) segment;
- Experience in client engagements across sectors, geography or country;
- Broader product exposure and knowledge in IS, Trade and Cash;
- Experience and understanding of regulatory and legislative requirements to perform cross-border transactions;
- Experience in analysing financial information and budget forecasting.
- Knowledge of Banking and Financial Services Business
- Financial Acumen
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Project Management
- Operational Planning
- International Market Knowledge