|Location||Benoni, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Autonomously work in all stages the product being development.
- Take part in the construction and development of an in-house CRM System.
- Good understanding of both front and back end development using PHP.
- Optimising and re-factoring of CRM to improve performance and user experience.
- Support, troubleshooting and resolving defects in the CRM set.
- Have experience in CRM Systems and business flow.
- Have knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, XML and at least one other programming language.
- Have good knowledge in API and External integration.
- Ability to work independently to accomplish deadlines.
- Work autonomously and you have a high degree of commitment and motivation.
- Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with Subversion, GIT.
- Working experience in CRM framework.
- Write and Edit PHP Code
- Develop and Implement PHP Modules
- Test and Troubleshoot Applications
- Collaborate with team members and business
- Integrate Server-Side Code with Third-Party Modules
- Meet with Clients
- Development & Database Optimisation (if and when required).
- System Maintenance (If and when required)
- Relevant diploma/degree i.e. Information Systems etc.
- Must have 5 years’ + experience, within a financing development background as developer