|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 12, 2021|
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The position available is for one of our biggest UK clients and is based from Bellville and Century City offices.
• Provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service to one of UK’s largest energy provider.
• Identify and understand customer needs to consistently provide a high quality service.
• Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
• Escalate any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
• Provide accurate information on products and services to clients to ensure consistency across the organization.
• Promote and cross-sell the UK client’s products and services to complement existing products (where applicable) and enhance customer experience and loyalty.
• Operate customer related information systems to maintain and secure records.
• Contribute to the success of the team and the business by achieving personal targets.
• Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum requirement of at least a good Grade 12
• Maths and/or Maths literacy is advantageous
• Customer service experience
• UK call center experience advantageous
• Computer literacy (Essential).
• Proficient in MS Word, Email and good typing speed (Essential).
• Neutral accent with excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Essential)