|Location||East London, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Feb 3, 2021|
- Grade 12, with proven Stores experience;
- Computer Literate, Excel and Pastel added advantage;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Attention to detail – verbal and numerical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette;
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Time Management – punctuality and attendance, managing time to ensure tasks are completed timeously.
- Valid Forklift licence will be Advantageous.
- Issue correct tools and spares;
- Place orders for requested tools and spares;
- Source quotations from suppliers for tools and spares;
- Source quotations from courier companies for collections and deliveries;
- Follow up on orders placed;
- Check all safety equipment and issue necessary certificates;
- Ensure that the workshop is kept neat at all times;
- Assist with monthly stock take;
- Responsible for Health & Safety & Quality control;
- Able to build relationships with suppliers.