|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
Logistics & Transportation Jobs
- Ensure all usernames are consistent across all operational systems
- Data analysis and interpretation of data, creation of dashboards and automation of reports
- Manage license requirements for all operational systems in the facility to ensure accurate numbers and renewal of required licenses with the respective stakeholders.
- Ensures that procedures exist at relevant facility to guarantee client service, productivity, as well as facilities and equipment maintenance
- Document all system changes and ensure the management of version control is in place for all SOP’s relevant to the facility and functions.
- Ensure monthly audits Ensure IT register is kept up to date with, active, ageing, broken, in for repairs, decommissioned etc... of equipment
- Pre and Post Warehouse Management System (WMS) implementation support and coordination.
- Diagnose system problems, and monitor networks to ensure their availability to users.
- Responsible to test and coordinate modifications to the system when needed, and troubleshoot software and hardware EUC problems when they occur.
- Ensure system compliance by all users to ensure SOP is followed accordingly.
- Effectively build a strong working relationship with Pepkor IT to resolve complex issues.
- Produce and develop operational reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to support operations teams.
- Respond timeously to all inquiries about WMS and/or other related computer / system related issues
- Point of contact for all WMS, WCS, Telematics, Per4mer, Cloud link, Biometrics, G-suite and other operational system issues and must work with vendors to resolve issues timeously.
- Provide support to DC Management team to resolve equipment and or system errors
- Gate keeper of all IT equipment for the DC, i.e. repairs, replacements and requirements between IT techs and the DC.
- A tertiary qualification of a technical and analytical nature e.g. Information Technology/logistics qualification
- Advanced Certificate in Microsoft office advanced Excel
- Experience with RF/ WCS/WMS
- Wi-Fi experience/RF systems and talkman equipment experience
- 1-2 years systems superuser experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 3 years of operations’ experience working across all departments of warehousing
- Minimum 2 years technical experience working with warehouse management systems, warehouse control systems, production and vehicle telematics systems.