|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Essential Qualifications Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Industry Certification: Desktop Infrastructure (5-10 years)
- Industry Certification: Administering and Deploying System Centre 2012/ Current Branch Configuration Manager (3-5 years)
- Industry Certification: MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer):
- Infrastructure Engineer (3-5 years)
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (5-10 years)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (3-5 years)
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (3-5 years)
- Operating System Deployments (OSD) (3-5 years)
- Proven history of incident response, diagnostic activities, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Corrective Action Plans, and advanced troubleshooting (3-5 years)
- Experience in documenting environment and processes (3-5 years)
- Must have experience in VMWare Workspace One UEM (AirWatch) and/or Microsoft Intune (3-5 years)
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating System fundamentals and concepts.
- Understanding of Active Directory users and groups administration.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and its components (DNS, DHCP, Group Policy etc.) fundamentals and concepts.
- Understanding of Active Directory Group Policies.
- Understanding of common application installation types (EXE, MSI, etc.). Understanding of SCCM sites, site roles, site component configuration: including Primary and Secondary sites, Distribution Points, Pull Distribution Points, discovery, boundaries, Application Catalog, and client policy. Understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles.
- Knowledge of XaaS (Anything as a Service).
- Understanding products, tools and technologies that vendors now deliver to users as a service over a network.
- Proficiency in modern desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Suite.
- Scripting experience (VBS/PowerShell/BAT), to support tasks such as WMI queries and batch changes.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS protocols.
- Knowledge of standard security guidelines.
- Experience with standardization guidelines through imaging and configuration management. Strong knowledge of UEM/ MDM/ EMM Solutions like VMWare Workspace One (Airwatch) and Microsoft Intune