|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful Account Executive to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
- To support the Account Executives / Account Managers in servicing a portfolio of Business, Corporate and Commercial clients
- To add value by offering attention to detail and broking skills
- Ensuring that the legislative and regulatory requirements of the broking processes are followed including adherence to all SBIB Policies and Procedures, Technical Broker Manual etc
- Compliance i.t.o legislation / regulations and all required documents
- Obtaining terms
- Renewals on Corporate and Commercial Accounts
- Queries / Client Service
- Confirmation of cover
- First level complaints
- Policy File Management
- Physical files
- Permanent electronic records
- Where necessary to accompany the Account Executive on client visits
- If requested, to prepare renewal presentations, reports and other related tasks
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- RE exams
- Fit and Proper
- Product Accreditation (Corporate, Commercial)
- Minimum 3 years of Underwriting or Broking experience in Corporate and Commercial Insurance
- Have a solid technical knowledge of Corporate and Commercial Short Term Insurance.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the applicable provisions of the general code of conduct of authorized financial services providers and representatives (FSB Board Notice 80).
- Have a basic understanding of the financial intelligence centre act (FICA), Act 38 of 2001, and the money laundering provisions of the Prevention of Organized Crime Act.
- Good understanding of the banking structure, environment, products and culture.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate and Commercial Insurance.