|Location||Wadeville, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 15, 2019|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve production requirements against target.
- Asset optimisation and reduction in downtime.
- Fault finding and maintaining electronic equipment.
- Optimising electronic equipment.
- PLC programming
- Achieve service quality according to Quality Management system ratings
- Workplace improvement – safety, 5S, SHEQ
- Implement initiatives of the business plan – products, improvements, savings.
- Administrative duties – SAP, jobcards, reporting, meetings
- Supervising people – training, resource optimisation
- Active member of mini business area.
- Liase with suppliers.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- N3 / National Technical Diploma (Electrical / Electronics)
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Various PLC experience
- Ability to assist Production Controllers with problem solving on the production machines and equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of effective housekeeping principles and health and safety standards.
- Willingness to work overtime and come in on call-outs.
- Positive attitude and drive to continuously improve workplace