|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 18, 2020|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have a minimum of a N3 certificate is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a compression moulding Setter or Technician is required.
- Must have Operational Compression Moulding experience.
- Experience working with SACMI Compression Moulding equipment is essential.
- Must have at least two years’ experience doing mould changes on SACMI Compression Moulders.
- Must understand Compression Moulding processes and parameters to ensure that processes are right.
- Must be prepared to work shift and overtime.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting and maintaining Compression Moulding machines and ensuring that they run effectively and efficiently.
- Maintaining acceptable part quality and submitting samples for quality inspection and mould approval.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes are within agreed process parameters.
- Regularly monitoring products to determine quality and adherence to specifications, as well as Performing mould changes.
- Observing all safety and environmental procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems with machines and ensuring maximum output.
- Performing Mould changes, as well as minimising downtime during shifts.