|Location||Boksburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 18, 2020|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A minimum of a N3 certificate is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Senior Setter or Technician is required.
- Must have Operational Extrusion Blow Moulding experience.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Experience working with Extrusion Blow Moulding equipment is essential.
- Must have worked with processes that run at least 4 Cavity Moulds.
- Must have an in depth understanding of Die and Pin settings.
- Must understand Extrusion Blow Moulding processes and parameters to ensure that processes are right.
- Must be prepared to work shift and overtime.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Setting and maintaining extrusion blow moulding machines and ensuring that they run effectively and efficiently.
- Maintaining acceptable part quality and submitting samples for quality inspection and mould approval.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes are within agreed process parameters.
- Monitoring regularly products to determine quality and adherence to specifications.
- Observing all safety and environmental procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Minimising downtime during shifts.
- Troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems with machines and ensuring maximum output, as well as performing mould changes.