|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
It also includes working a minimum of 19 hours compulsory overtime on a monthly basis.
- Conduct telephonic interviews in English and Afrikaans and complete the interview the first time by getting all the relevant information.
- Accurate recording and/or capturing of client responses.
- Explain basic medical terminology when requested by client.
- Insights into indicators of any medical risk behaviour and accurately document such information.
- Grade 12 with Biology/Life Science
- Medical qualification eg. Nursing certificate / Diploma, Bio-Technology, etc. (the studies can be incomplete) will be beneficial
- Previous work experience in an Outbound Call Centre is compulsory.
- At least 1 year experience in a medical environment would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Life Assurance and/or financial services industry
- Computer literate and able to type at >28 words per minute.
- Being Resilient
- Builds Effective Teams
- Communication (excellent listening & telephony skills in Afrikaans and English)
- Nimble Learning
Being resilient - Contributing dependently
Customer focus - Contributing dependently
Collaborates - Contributing dependently
Cultivates innovation - Contributing dependently
Drives results - Contributing dependently