|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2021|
FAIS AffectedFAIS Affected - YesEssential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (eg: staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Follow laid down processes in opening of accounts by using checklist and account opening matrix.
- Complete weekly compliance training and assessment online to keep up to date on changes.
- Keep relevant compliance Letter of Authority up to date and inform clients at each interaction.
- Action daily control reports and attach correct documentation.
- Identify new clients and their needs through needs analysis and provide a suitable solution.
- Cross sell to existing clients by establishing need through financial fitness discussions.
- Obtain referrals from existing clients as well as leads from other Business Units through area collaboration.
- Ensure that every deal done is priced in line with Business Unit objective and strategy.
- Generate revenue through charging for ad hoc services provided to clients.
- Monitor and manage sales on a daily; weekly and monthly basis in order to achieve monthly targets.
- Increase market share by converting secondary clients to primary clients and ensuring accounts are entrenched.
- Participate in end of day discussion and apply recommendations from manager to optimise sales results.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team. Maintain world class service standards when dealing with clients by listening; attending to their needs; keeping them in the loop and making things happen for them.
- Ensure that client complaints and queries are resolved timeously by using relevant complaints system.
- Adhere to the ask once promise to clients according to Nedbank strategy.
- Build relationships with clients through regular contact and having an individual interest in them.
- Network with internal stakeholders to collaborate in order to provide complete solution to clients.
- Obtain regular feedback from clients by requesting completion of feedback forms.
- Mitigate risk to Nedbank by identifyingand verifying clients manually or using relevant technology.
- Adhere to clean desk policy to minimise risk of exposing client confidentiality.
- Reduce fraudulent transactions by reporting suspicious transactions to the relevant department.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Bachelor of Commerce: Banking or accounting. FAIS qualification, Regulatory Examinations 1.Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years working experience as a Telebroker working with the Short Term Insurance space dealing with Personal and Commercial Lines in the Banking/Financial Services Industry.Type of Exposure
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding.
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing customer expectations
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Working in a team
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Nedbank culture
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Continuous Learning
- Advancing Sales Discussions
- High-Impact Communication
- Managing Work
- Sales Disposition
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction