|Location||Queenstown, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 21, 2020|
• To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Trainee Manager programme ensuring self-readiness for sign off within 12 months.
• To train and be found competent in all departments of the store and thereafter be able to assist the SM in such departments and in managing the store as required.
• To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the TM programme and implement the learning's and/or skills within the store environment under the guidance of the SM.
• To be a role model for staff presenting the image and behaviours of management to which the company aspires through its values
• To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers at all times
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (B.com, Bus Management, Retail Management, B. Bus Science) (Essential)
- In possession of a matric certificate (Grade 12) with pure Maths 50% and English 50% (Essential)
- Retail and/or management experience (advantageous)
Skills, Abilities and Job related Knowledge:
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Computer literacy and analysing skills
• Planning and organising
• Conflict management Competencies
• Leading and Deciding
• Supporting and coordinating
• Interacting and presenting
• Analysing and interpreting
• Creating and conceptualising
• Organising and executing
• Adapting and coping
• Enterprising and performing