|Location||Brits, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To assist in product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
- Essential: Basic health, fitness and supplements product knowledge
- Essential: Basic knowledge of retail store operations principles (stock management, merchandising, risk management,)
Job Related Skills:
- Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
- Essential: Customer and service orientation
- Essential: Selling skills
- Essential: Merchandising skills
- Desirable: Basic computer literacy
- Essential: At least 1 year related experience
- Essential: Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
- Essential: Selling skills; customer related training
- Essential: Matric
- Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
- Desirable: 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a pass in Life Science
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Planning and Organising
- Working with People