I am a Senior Management Professional that has obtained over 24 years working experience. I have been successfully running my own business called Mintleaf Group Companies since 2006. Throughout my career I have also successful filled management/leadership roles such as; General Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, Life coach, Logistics Manager, Key Accounts Manager, Marketing Executive and Call Centre Section Head. My passion is upskilling the less fortunate and making productive self-supporting citizens. Through the various charities I am involved in I am fortunate enough to have a wide network of influencers.
I am very much of a visionary with an entrepreneurial spirit who strongly believes in mutual respect.
With excellent communication, networking and well-developed interpersonal skills, I integrate well within a team and have the ability to form trusted relationships with subordinates, clients as well as superiors.
Whilst focusing on the task at hand, I am able to keep my eye on the horizon, growing and adapting organically to the environment that I am placed in. My proven track record of responsibility, integrity and commitment to company objectives has allowed me to be innovative in unlocking my growth. It
is my strong belief that the detail lies in the execution, focus and timing.
My leadership style is based on mutual respect, honest communication and trust, whilst keeping an eye on the bottom line. I maintain a strong work ethic and governance and have a healthy competitive attitude and thrive under pressure. I am adamant on strong values and will not comprise these values.
- Member - Mint leaf Group Companies (2006 to April 2020, forced closure due to Covid)
- Marketing and Logistics Manager - Metsep SA (May 2003 – June 2006)
- Key Accounts Manager - Sun Couriers (March 1997 –2006)
- Marketing Executive - Caxton (May 1994 – March 1997)
- Call Centre Section Head - Caxton Newspapers (May 1993 – April 1994)
- Supplying upmarket yachts with very difficult ingredients.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – current degree
- A+ - Diploma
- Dangerous Goods Transportation - diploma
- Leadership through Sales - certificate
- Presentation Skills certificate
- Logistics Management - diploma
- Professional Sales Skills 4 & 5 - Diploma
- Public Relations Management - certificate
- Copywriting - certificate
- Successful Call Centers - certificate
- President of Pyramid Toastmasters club (180 PAX)
- Accepted to Milpark business school for MBA
Achievements & Awards:
- I have exceptional suppliers worldwide. The most difficult was frog caviar
- Sasol award – supplier of the year 2015 voted by over 600 people)
- Awarded the Sasol Johannesburg contract in June 2006 - Client service and management, over 780 individual clients, mainly secretaries.
- Awarded City of Joburg state of the City and GGM (8000 people)
- Awarded Sasol Gauteng and City of Johannesburg Service Contracts
- Achieving over 300% of sales target at Sun Couriers year on year
- Successfully training staff to move into high level chef jobs, nationally and internationally
- Successful ran socially responsible course with my staff, explaining BCE, BBBEE, Hygiene, CV writing, spelling
- In conjunction with Major Parks TUA ran an Orphanages’ Christmas party, worked very closely with him.
Thank you for taking the time to read through my application in regard to the position advertised by your company.
|Last Resume Update||Sep 19, 2020|
|Address||Cape Town, South Africa|