- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE, MARKETING
- PRINCE 2
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
June 2016 – July 2019 Absa Private Banking, Johannesburg
Manager: Sales Enablement - Messaging
This role initially entailed the development and commercialisation and enablement of sales activity , and execution of strategic projects, within the Private Banking frontline channel.
- Manage the sales governance forum for Private Banking to standardise and optimise the landing of sales activity and strategic projects at frontline.
- Responsible for reviewing business processes to identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Own, manage and innovate channels of communication to streamline the flow of communication to national audience.
- Provide tools to enable bankers to have meaningful conversations with customers in order to build and deepen relationships.
- Align the marketing message to client and colleague (Communication).
- Embedment and governance of the Channel Activity Management sales forum, to govern sales activity within frontline and contact centre channels.
- Sales and Sales Processes: instrumental in refreshing outdated forms and processes to influence better quality sales within frontline channel.
- Communication: Embedded and implemented new channels and tools i.e. email newsletter and intranet platform.
- Enablement: provided sales tools and training to optimise sales output within frontline and contact centre channels.
- Stakeholder management with key support teams (Marketing, Product Owners, Legal, Finance, Risk, etc) to collaborate on and develop strategic and tactical campaigns, sales tools and training, to optimise campaigns via frontline and contact centre channels.
- Direct Marketing: Influenced campaign collateral and communication to external clients.
- Special Projects: Directed regional roll out and training of new workflow interface and other such projects, in line with strategic objectives.
Reason for leaving: Retrenchment
July 2014 – June 2016 Absa Business Banking, Johannesburg
The objective of this role was to align and manage strategic and tactical campaigns and sales-related activity within Business Banking. emanating from various Council Initiatives, as well as from product, segment and sector initiatives.
- Design and implement sales governance framework at a national and regional level to ensure alignment with strategic objectives.
- Manage governing structures to support the framework.
- Manage the Campaign Calendar.
- Provide subject matter expertise to sales and product partners around the design, planning and execution of key activity landing at frontline.
- Facilitate seamless commercialization at frontline through active stakeholder relationships with Marketing, Communications and other key business stakeholders.
- Track and report on outcomes and performance of activities landed at frontline.
- Implementation of projects aimed at achieving strategic objectives.
- Successfully implemented and embedded sales governance framework to review, prioritize and land activity at frontline, and to evaluate performance thereof.
- Measured and reported on sales performance across various channels (frontline, contact centre, digital).
- Successfully prioritised approximately 100 sales and sales related activities at frontline between 2014 and 2016.
- Special Projects: Contact Management Plan - Instrumental in implementing data gathering initiatives via contact centre channel, to improve onboarding processes and enhance customer value proposition.
Reason for Leaving: Business realignment.
July 2011 – June 2014 Absa Business Banking, Johannesburg
Specialist: Customer Experience
- High level (CEO, Ombudsman) complaint management and reporting at national and regional level.
- Owned and embedded national complaints system and process for Business Banking frontline channel.
- Developed and conducted customer service and complaints management tools and training to support embedment.
- Influenced root cause analysis framework and training to improve service gaps.
- Reporting of customer experience metrics and performance at national and regional level.
- Managed TCF outcomes.
- Influenced the development and execution of Business Banking CVP.
- Commercialization: Played a pivotal role in taking innovative point of sale device to market.
Reason for Leaving: Pursue career development in line with Marketing studies.
|Last Resume Update||Feb 14, 2020|
|Address||Johannesburg South, South Africa|