I started my construction career at entry-level, learning on-site from mentors and acquiring practical experience. Progressing in the construction operation hierarchy structure, to becoming a Site Manager, to which I was later contracted as a Project Co-Ordinator and Project Manager.
Worked on commercial, residential and renovation projects. I am result driven and enjoy working hands-on with diverse occupations in a team, to optimize productivity and functionality in order to save time and cost on the project.
Enrolled in a Project management course (PPM) part time (Weekends) at University of Pretoria which will be completed by end of 2020.
• People Skills/ Relationship Building.
• People Management.
• Working in a team or on own initiative.
• Self-motivation, resilience and “can do attitude”.
• Time management, deadline focused.
• Problem-solving and lateral thinking.
• Detail oriented to data and quality.
• Ability to prepare, process and present data.
• Ability to interpret & analyse all construction drawings.
• Practical Construction Experience
• Renovation Experience
PREVIOUS CAREER EXPERIENCE
Worked in a professional field as an Exploration Geologist in South Africa and DRC. Later worked as a Consultant for Letšeng Diamond mine, Lesotho.
|Last Resume Update||Sep 23, 2020|
|Address||Johannesburg, South Africa|