I am a Civil Engineering graduate with extensive experience in delivering proven results through management of technical operations and projects, within time and budget constraints.
A servant leader, adept at identifying problem areas and guiding staff in the collaborative implementation of corrective actions, I also identify project needs to drive process improvements and bottom-line gains.
|Last Resume Update||Aug 5, 2020|
|Address||Gauteng johanessburg, South Africa|
• Site supervision and project management
• Planning and coordinating activities and achieving goals
• Monitoring and ensuring trenches have been excavated on the line set out and to the right levels
• Making sure pipes are well placed during pipe laying and proper compaction of bedding and backfilling using selected material as per drawing
• Supervising the benching of manholes and valve chambers and ensuring safety working environment for carrying out site inspections
• Quality control and supervising the casting of manhole covers
• Preparing payment certificates and progress reports
Civil engineering B-Tech