To whom it may concern:
I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am confident and well-spoken 32 years old lady. I have a positive attitude toward life and work, a self-driven person. I cope well under pressure, I have an in depth background in general receptionist/ admin office and deal with customers on a daily basis.
I have improved my abilities in the following:
• Greeting and welcoming guests and providing them with a positive first impression of the organization
• Directing guests and answering their questions
• Notifying other workers of visitor arrival
• Maintaining security and telecommunications systems
• Keeping office secure by following procedures, monitoring records
• Submitting with procedures, rules, and regulations on keeping a safe and clean reception area
• Documenting and communicating various actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
• Contributing to the team by accomplishing tasks as needed
• Answering the telephone; taking and relaying messages; providing information to callers
• Providing administrative and clerical support
• Receiving and sorting mail and packages
• Ordering office supplies
• Managing hard-copy filing systems
I am a team person who works hard and pay attention to details. I am flexible, quick to pick up new skills and willing to learn from other.
I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my Curriculum Vitae on file for any future possibilities.
Thanks for your time and consideration. I would love a chance to learn more about this position and prove how I can help company reach administrative goals. I believe my skills and motivation make me a great potential asset. I can be reached at 081-827-6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any other information.
|Last Resume Update||Mar 23, 2020|
|Address||Durban, South Africa|