I am a highly-skilled talent specialist with extensive experience in various industries. I have developed and implemented a number of strategic recruitment plans and have solid experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment processes of multiple office both locally and abroad.
I have managed and developed 2 highly skilled recruitment/talent acquisition teams and am available for an immediate start if necessary.
|Last Resume Update||Jul 13, 2020|
|Address||Cape Town, South Africa|
• Managing the end-to-end recruitment process of 3 offices (Cape Town, Rosebank and Carnarvon).
• Manage and facilitate the recruitment drives for the annual Young Professional Development Program (YPDP) intake.
• Planning, Designing and managing strategic recruitment projects.
• Stakeholder and vendor management.
• Sourcing, screening and shortlisting of applicants at all levels across the organisation.
• Responsible for the arrangement and logistics pertaining to the recruitment process up to senior level.
• Placing job adverts on the relevant job portals.
• Applicant response handling.
• Preparing for interviews, maintenance of recruitment documentations, liaising with external providers for adverts, payments.
• Perform verification checks (MIE).
• Arranging interviews which include checking the availability of panel members, inviting selected applicants and arranging flight bookings for applicants where necessary.
• Conduction competency based panel interviews.
• Response handling and maintenance of ITalent (Career Junction).
• Typing, shredding, faxing, filing, mailing and photocopying.
• Manual/digital record management
• General office support duties
• Assisting with internal documentation audits and collation of recruitment records, job descriptions.
• Reports: compiling weekly and monthly recruitment reports and record keeping.
• Compiling and presenting management reports to the executive team.
• Researching job descriptions.
• Drawing up new job description which aligns with Dimension Data’s Group HR framework.
HR Consultant - Internal Recruiter
• Screening and shortlisting of suitable applicants.
• Liaising with Hiring Managers and HR Consultants.
• Bulk interviewing of applicants – Face-to-Face, telephonic and Webcam.
• Advising Hiring Managers on Old Mutual recruitment processes.
• Ensuring adherence to OM internal SLA’s.
• Drawing up offer documentation.
• Extending offers to successful applicants.
• Regretting unsuccessful applicants.
• Advising HR Consultants on start date of successful applicants.
• Preparing on boarding documentation for new starters.
• Transcribing interview notes (Real-time and Audio Recording)
• Adhoc administration duties as required.
• Account management – Sasol, Murray and Roberts, Honeywell.
• Head hunting
• Reviewing and creating job specs.
• Sourcing and screening of off and onshore engineering staff (At all levels) for temporary and permanent roles.
• Conducting initial telephonic screening calls.
• Conducting competency based interviews where required (face to face and via Skype).
• Preparing CV and supporting documentation for submittal to clients.
• Doing all relevant vetting checks on candidates (ITC, Criminal, reference) where required.
• Liaising with clients and candidates on a regular basis.
• Assist clients and candidate with queries.
• Interview arrangement (venue bookings, travel arrangements).
• Salary negotiation.
• Managing the end to end recruitment process.
• Posting job vacancy on job and social media portals.
• Creating candidate talent pools and database mining.
• Assisting with visa processing.
• Compile weekly and monthly recruitment reports on Itris.
Talent Acqusition Specialist
• Managing the end-to-end recruitment process of 5 regions in Sub-Sahara Africa (South Africa, Mozambique, Cameroon, Congo and Gabon).
• Creating and routing job requisition for approval.
• Consulting with hiring managers on best practice for recruitment process and setting the parameters for the recruitment strategy.
• Creating and posting of job adverts – internal and external job boards, jobsites, social media platforms and agencies.
• Drafting of print adverts for various local publications.
• Managing the agency preferred supplies list and ensuring that they keep to the SLA’s as agreed to.
• Sourcing and competency based pre-screening of candidates telephonically prior to sending CV’s to hiring managers.
• Arranging face-to-face candidate interviews with Hiring Managers and Country HR managers as well as webinar interviews where relevant.
• Arranging Webinars/conference calls meetings with Hiring Managers and Country Directors on a weekly basis.
• Consulting with hiring manager during salary negotiations.
• Extending offer/rejection notices to candidates.
• Inputting candidate offer details into Taleo and routing offers for approval.
• Extending verbal offers to candidates and capturing candidate response onto Taleo.
• Liaising with HR Service Centre (Dubai) and assisting with on-boarding activities.
• Liaising with Fragelmon and ensuring that visa are issued timeously.
• Point of contact for candidate during the entire recruitment process.
• Creating statistical reports using Taleo and reporting findings to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
• Hosting weekly/monthly project and planning meetings with Hiring Managers, Geo-HR and Country Directors.
• Project management –
Nationalisation 2011/2012 – 150 hires
PetroSA – Mossel Bay, South Africa (2011/2012) – 68 hires
StatOil – Mozambique (2013) – 19 Hires
• Updating candidate information on database (Taleo).
• Handling candidate queries.
• Training and assisting new Talent Acquisition starters.
• Conducting weekly update calls with Geo-HR.
• General administration.
Applied Psychology and Counselling