- Channel Monitoring
- Presentation Co-coordinator
- Media Planner
- Content Curator (Content Discovery)
- Content Specialist (Marketing)
- On- Air Promo Specialist
|Last Resume Update||Feb 12, 2020|
|Address||Randburg, South Africa|
3rd Party Content Marketing Specialist
Development & Implementation
• Assist Marketing Manager to Implement and develop product marketing plan & campaigns to launch, maintain and sustain marketing programme, by identifying and understanding the segment key issues and opportunities thereof.
• Synergise briefs and service the following key stakeholders: Content teams (both channel & platform), On-air teams, Digital Team, activations agencies, regional sales teams and any other relevant stakeholders
• Manage Media chaselists & ensure correct & timely delivery of creative elements to media owners
• Collating of all campaign assets, content highlights; Tune-in details; Footage & stills plus Channel IP(logos etc) Write concise briefs for partner agencies as part of the planning process.
• Continuously collating, filing and updating all creative and media elements from First revert to final delivery
• Ensuring partner agencies package and circulate Post Campaign analysis report
• Maintenance of guard book. Collating creative and media schedules (e.g. on-air promos, Newspapers; radio sound bites, activation reports etc...) This must be done at the end of every campaign and must guide the parameters of successive campaigns. Supplying brand collateral e.g. Channel & platform logos, descriptors etc
• Liaise with BTL, ATL, On-Air & Digital agencies from briefing, conceptualization & implementation – leveraging relevant content to create engagement opportunities with the consumer, so as to drive Product Uptake and Utility of VAS.
Activations & Campaigns
• Keeping abreast of all content plans from channel suppliers & platform teams and collating programming highlights.
• Compile report-back presentations of all other marketing campaigns.
Budgeting, Planning & Organising
• Providing a detailed activations plan for the fiscal and providing weekly post activation feedback.
• Maintenance of guard book. Collating creative and media schedules (e.g. on-air promos, Newspapers; radio sound bites, activation reports etc...) This must be done at the end of every campaign and must guide the parameters of successive campaigns. Supplying brand collateral e.g. Channel & platform logos, descriptors etc.
• Continuously tracking actual spend against budget and informing manager timeously of potential over-spend. Monthly post campaign budget recon must be presented to management.
Presentation Coordinator/Content Currator
- Research content on all platforms, including online
- Edit weekly highlights and input related meta-tags into the EPG database
- Write concise, SEO-friendly clip titles and descriptions
- Publish videos to relevant platforms using Content Management System
- Quality-check thumbnail images and video on various platforms
- Create playlists to promote curated content
- Provide feedback on CMS tools, test new features, and report bugs
- Work with the Curation and Marketing Teams to achieve curation and publishing goals
- Participate in new projects and ad hoc initiatives as needed
Presentation Coordinator/Madia Planner
- Collect and analyze market data
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
- Create 24 hour programming schedule for kids channel.
- Work closely with Programming Director, Senior Programmer and Research to build a successful schedule that reflects the needs of the multiple markets for all content placement.
- Adhere to broadcast requirements and ensure ad-sales space availability
- Work with Programming operations, Content Compliance and to ensure effective management of program delivery.
- Maintain and run content priority sheet documents
- Produce monthly highlights for the Creative, PR and Marketing departments.
- Build presentation schedule in Vision by placing all relevant continuity and selecting non-automated secondary events.
- Create monthly interstitial for relevant feeds.
- Place all on-air promos in line with media planning strategy for specific campaigns. Check alignment of all on-going campaigns with media plan.
- Create and deliver monthly content pick-lists for Boomerang branded digital and non-linear services in the region.
- View all on-air material prior to scheduling. Check all audio and graphics in relevant language versions are correct.
- Material must align to versions requested from channel/source.
· Perform on-air switching for live events
· Operate recording hardware, satellite receivers and computer based systems
· Prepare and check material for on-air playback via automation system
· Verify all material airing by referencing program logs
· Monitor on-air signals for quality control
· Monitor transmitter and tower lights accurately to meet FCC regulations
· Anticipate and troubleshoot issues when they occur
· Perform other duties as assigned
- capture, provide solutions while a monitoring a vast number of channels
- supporting various operative environments and stakeholders
- report, testing and research for new channels coming to the platform.