I am currently employed as a Facilities Manager myself at the National Empowerment Fund and have been in this position for 5 years on permanent basis and have acted in the same position in the same organisation for 2 years. I have been
responsible for the daily operating of the Facilities Department in the following areas,
- Managing of SLA with service providers
- Managing and negotiable of lease agreements of NEF’s rented offices
- Monitoring of Utilities and rental invoices
- Reception, Drivers and fleet services, Security, Kitchen assistants , hygiene and cleaning services
- Managing driver requests, log books, over time, renewal of licences and vehicle servicing
- Managing budgets for the department and future financial planning for facilities
- Asset management and verification
- Engaging senior members within the organisation
- Drafting of SOP’s and Policies for the department
- Enforcing and implementation of OHSA and Environmental health within the organisation
- Managing the regional offices security and facilities requirement.
- Drafting of memos, submission and reports to executive committees.
- Facilities procurement of facilities services plans e.g. tenders and RFP/RFQ
- Implementing audit recommendations
- Ensuring of BCP plans to mitigate risks
I have attached my CV , cover letter.
|Last Resume Update||Sep 24, 2020|
|Address||Kempton park, South Africa|