I am a Supply Chain expert with extensive experience in Supply Chain, business and project management gained over 30+ years in industries ranging from Government, Mining, Oil and Gas, Paper, Banking, FMCG, Medical, Aviation and Retail.
Some career highlights are listed below:
- Closely involved in drafting a SCM strategy for an aviation company,
- Spend analysis, opportunity definition and negotiation strategies to achieve multi-billion savings in the aviation industry,
- SAP ECC6 / Ariba review and recommendations on better utilisation,
- Implemented standardised master data management principles [UNSPSC] in National Treasury,
- Managed and turned around a key account in 4PL from almost losing contract to preferred supplier status,
- Inventory optimisation projects for major paper mills, mines and other verticals,
- Runner up in Logistics achievers award for Greenfields supply chain project (Warehousing, Procurement) in the mining industry,
- Successfully implemented strategic sourcing systems in Government Departments and Major Medical service provider,
- Successfully re-engineered outbound distribution chain for Nigerian oil company,
- Successfully implemented and supported SAP MM module in 11 sites in mining and steel environment,
- Successfully rolled out a full Supply chain solution incorporating: warehouses, IT solution and staff sourcing, training and operationalization in five countries in Africa,
- 10+ years’ experience in Strategic sourcing, Commodity Management, Master data management, Purchasing, Contract Management and Category management. Managed full outsourced Supply Chain function for a Greenfields mining and smelter operation.
|Last Resume Update||Jul 14, 2020|
|Address||Centurion, South Africa|