TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I have been involved with Safety Health Environmental Risk and Quality Management from 2002
to present. Traveling all over Africa advising in SHERQ on the Copper mines in Zambia to the Coal mines in Mpumalanga. Platinum, Glass and copper furnaces and Power Stations all over South Africa.
I have been appointed as the National SHERQ Manager having the following managing responsibilities:
- Assessing SHERQ Practitioners/Operations Managers/Quality inspectors at all power stations, Mines and the Entire National division.
- SHEQ Team Management
- Developing of Integrated SHEQ Management Systems
- Integrated Management System Facilitation and training in:
- Legal and IMS Gap Auditor
- Development of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, QC/QA Inspections/ITP/QCP/Data Packs
- Advising on Legal legislation and regulations
- Tender Management
- Incident and Accident Root Cause Analysis Techniques and Investigation Management.
At this stage I am permanently employed as a National SHERQ Manager for 3 Companies namely
AC ELECTROMECH Electrical & Instrumentation & HVAC / HENTUS TRADING Infrared Scanning / VEA Group MINING AND CIVILS.
With 18 Years’ Experience and numerous Courses completed, I am currently studying towards my degree in safety Management and will be completed in 2021
Please view my CV and if you do consider me i am available within 3week notice.
|Last Resume Update||Sep 22, 2020|
|Address||Middelburg, South Africa|