- WORK EXPIRIENCE
Department : Vukani Community Radio
Position : Finance Manager
Period : Till to date
- To develop proper financial system and accounting procedures for the station.
- To control financial expenses for Vukani Community Radio
- To process staff claims and salaries
- To prepare monthly report for the station
- Responsible for station banking and withdrawals
- To prepare perdiums and petty cash for the station
- Ensure that all VCR financials transactions are recorded
- Trace and collect debtors of the station every month
- Responsible for bookkeeping of the station
- Make sure that all the financial records are sent for approval to the Station Manager before I process them
- Ensure that all the station withdrawals are authorized by at least two signatories of the Organization.
I also work as Finance Administrator for the Eastern Cape Community Radio Forum. The Vukani Community Radio is coordinating Office of ECCRF. We have 21 Radio Stations whereby I am responsible for all the banking and payments to the Stations.
Department : Department of Sport Recreation Arts and Culture
Period : 1 April 2015 to 30 April 2016
Position : Experiential Learner
Section : Financial Services
Sub-section : General Expenditure Section
- Capture Payments on Logis.
- Do weekly and Monthly Reports on Spreadsheet.
- After disbursement I verify Payments from BAS.
- Attend queries regarding Payments from Suppliers.
- Reconcile Payments of Suppliers after disbursement.
Sub-section: Salary Administration
- Distribute Payroll to the Staff.
- Issuing IRP5.
- Attend queries from officials in connection of Garnishees and Salary queries.
- Implementation of Petrol Claims, S&T’s allowances.
- Record submissions on Data Advice form for filing.
- Changing the banking details.
- Cancellation of Policies.
- Capturing the Labour Union subscription.
Section: Supply Chain Management
Sub-section: Registry Clerk
- Strict access Control to registry and records.
- Control movement of records within the District and Head Office.
- File records according to the prescribe filing system.
- Provide reproduction and faxing services.
- Opening and dispatch internal mail.
- General office administration (Capturing of transport request and submissions, prepare reports).
- Switchboard reliever(transfer calls and take messages)
- Liaise with Telkom and Konica Minolta to report faults.
- Verify documentation before capturing.
- Capture the information on LOG1 form.
- I minimize and manage waste and corruption in the use of public funds and assets
- Understand the importance internal control, financial system and procedures with the public sector.
- I batch documents and file them according to 0 to 9 filing system.
- I assist with queries regarding procuring.
- I verify the budget and item codes with budget section.
|Last Resume Update||Feb 14, 2020|
|Address||Queenstown eastern cape, South Africa|