At Sasol, we value people. When we speak about people, we do not exclusively refer to our 31 270 employees in the 32 countries in which we operate. But the tens of thousands of contractors and suppliers who work with us daily. We also refer to the communities in which we operate and the customers we serve.
Sasol General Worker Job Specifications
- Assist co-workers and artisans
- Use of hand tools and power tools
- Tidy and clean workshops, stores and outside areas
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Customer care
- Maintain safety & environmental standards
- Carry out any reasonable applicable request by colleagues and leaders
- General housekeeping
- Identify unsafe conditions
- Reporting deviations
- Ensure adherence to all rules and regulations
- Attendance and participation of safety meeting and toolbox talks
We are guided by our common goal, in all we do – to make Sasol a great company that delivers long-term value to its shareholders and employees; a company that has a positive association for all stakeholders.
In striving to be an employer of choice, Sasol ensures that our recruitment and selection process is fair and impartial. We welcome to our teams skilled, exceptional and motivated people who are passionate about our business.